WHAT IS YIN YOGA?
A simple practice where we take a form (pose) and resolve to stay in the pose for 3 to 15 minutes.
Floor-based passive poses provide a unique opportunity to ease and release deeply held tension in the physical body, unleash stagnant or blocked energy, and cultivate peacefulness in the heart and mind.
Meditative approach with a deep physical focus. For the physical body, the long-held holds enable us to penetrate through muscle fibers to target the connective tissues that surround them.
WHO IS YIN YOGA FOR?
Yin yoga is for you if you are tired and craving energy or you’re over-stimulated and have too much energy, if your mind is overactive or your energy levels erratic.
BENEFITS OF YIN YOGA
Calms and balances the mind and body.
Reduces stress and anxiety.
Better lubrication and protection of joints.
More flexibility in joints
1. Drop in
– Nacionales 4’000 colones (Tico residency card, NOT dimex)
– Incudes mat
2. Class Cards
– 5 classes for $60, 1 month to use it
– 10 classes for $100, 3 months to use it
3. Monthly Membership
– Nacionales 40’000 colones (Tico residency card, NOT dimex)
– Unlimited classes from our Monday-Friday schedule.
– Saturday morning yoga when available.